Make Mom’s Day with a beautiful breakfast tray
Thank goodness for mothers! Whether you’re a Mom or you just have one, we all know the world is a far better place thanks to Mothers! Start Mom’s day with a delicious breakfast, served on a beautiful tray. Whether you deliver her breakfast in bed, in the yard or in the kitchen, today is the day to make it extra special, just for her! Here are some super simple tips to create a breakfast tray that she’ll never forget:
1. Line a sturdy, rimmed tray with pretty wrapping paper, wallpaper remnants or a colorful cloth napkin.
2. Add a small pot of flowers that Mom can plant in the garden later (or, give a nod to how she watched you grow by including seed packets of “future flowers” tied with a pretty bow).
3. If a green thumb is not in your skill set (and because she’s always loved your art work!) make a big bouquet of tissue paper flowers in fanciful hues.
4. Whether Mom drinks coffee or tea, make it extra special today. Tie a ribbon around the handle of her favorite mug and top her coffee with a dollop of whipped cream, garnished with shaved chocolate. Serve fresh mint, lemon wedges and honey with her tea.
5. Make her a breakfast that’s fit for a queen. From muffins to coffeecakes, pancakes to strudel, browse the recipes at Jif.com for delicious breakfast treats that will make Mom’s day!
Search & Browse
Share Your IdeasAmy would love to hear your creative ideas for living well. Whether it's jazzing up leftovers or cutting the grocery bill, we’re all ears!Share With Us
Don't Be A StrangerAmy is all about being social. Take this opportunity to connect with her on Facebook, share ideas and enjoy free tips.Connect With Amy >
Where's Amy?Wondering what Amy is up to? Take a look at her calendar for all upcoming events.View Her Calendar >
POFM 167 x 167