GOOD JEANS: 10 Simple Truths about Feeling Great, Staying Sexy, and Aging Agelessly with Diane Gilman
By seventeen, Diane Gilman was creating one-of-a-kind jeans for rock stars including Cher, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane and Jimmy Hendrix. Diane is a contributor to the Huffington Post and a fashion personality on the Home Shopping Network in the US, on The Shopping Channel in Canada, and on QVC in the UK. Her line of jeans, “DG2,” is tailored to 40-plus women. She has become an inspirational voice for older woman, as she discusses the 50-plus years as the best years of a woman’s life. She’s written GOOD JEANS: 10 Simple Truths about Feeling Great, Staying Sexy, and Aging Agelessly in which she shares her secrets for experiencing mind-expanding work, earth-moving love, foundation-rocking sex, and soul-grabbing purpose.
Diane joined me on Amy’s Table to discuss what she calls her “10 Truths”:
1.It’s Really Not that Complicated—So, don’t overthink it!
2. The Classic Rulebook is Obsolete—Toss it!
3. Your Life is a Self-Portrait—Pick your palette, lift your brush, start painting.
4. The Universe is Listening—Don’t argue when it answers!
5. Sexuality is Like the Perfect Soufflé: Tricky but Delicious—Get the right ingredients.
6. Science is a Girl’s Best Friend—Be smart about beautiful.
7. Tech Savvy is the New Sexy—Stay plugged into the cosmic conversation.
8. Dare to Dream—And watch your dreams come true.
9. Time is an Illusion—Seriously! Ask Einstein!
10. Choose to be the Real You—Become your “Super Self.”
Search & Browse
Share Your IdeasAmy would love to hear your creative ideas for living well. Whether it's jazzing up leftovers or cutting the grocery bill, we’re all ears!Share With Us
Don't Be A StrangerAmy is all about being social. Take this opportunity to connect with her on Facebook, share ideas and enjoy free tips.Connect With Amy >
Where's Amy?Wondering what Amy is up to? Take a look at her calendar for all upcoming events.View Her Calendar >
POFM 167 x 167