Welcome to Amy Tobin & Company, an inspired lifestyle consulting business.
President of Amy Tobin & Company, Amy Tobin is the Creative and Culinary Director of the Event Center at the New Riff Distillery in Northern Kentucky and host of the weekly radio show Amy’s Table: A Guide to Living on Cincinnati’s Q102.
With three cooking school directorships under her belt, Amy is a self-taught expert guided by decades of experience. Amy has established herself as a food and lifestyle consultant, media personality and corporate spokesperson.
Amy Tobin & Company is a lifestyle consulting business that works with national consumer brands to elevate product awareness. Since 2003, Ms. Tobin’s company has offered educational programs, product consultation, media representation, and recipe and content development.
Based in Cincinnati, Amy and her team work with some of the best-known brands in food, culinary education and lifestyle entertainment, including Dole, The J.M. Smucker Company, Certified Angus Beef, Scharffen Berger Chocolate and Gold Star Chili to name a few. Ms. Tobin develops recipes and web content, conducts media and consumer presentations, participates in ideation sessions, and coordinates recipe photo shoots, including her role as a food stylist.
Prior to launching her consulting company, Amy was recruited by Procter & Gamble to serve as director of its Culinary Sol cooking school in Cincinnati. Amy, who acquired the school in 2002, designed the program concepts, hired the chefs, developed the curriculum and trained and managed a staff of 30.
A sought after public speaker, Amy conveys her inspirational and motivational message based on her career successes – and failures. The author of Amy’s Table: Food for Family and Friends, she is currently writing a book based on her popular speeches.
Amy Tobin & Company – Inspired Practices
Amy Tobin & Company is a lifestyle consulting business that works with major consumer brands to elevate product awareness. Founded in 2003, Amy Tobin & Company offers educational programs, product consultation, media representation and recipe/ content development.
Based in Cincinnati, Ms. Tobin works with some of the best-known brands in food, culinary education and lifestyle entertainment, including Dole, The J.M. Smucker Co., Procter & Gamble Co. and Certified Angus Beef. In addition, Amy hosts a weekly one-hour radio show, Amy’s Table, and is a regular on a variety of other radio and television programs.
- Develops and tests recipes for national brands, causes and businesses
- Assists in brainstorming and ideation for food products, new product uses and marketing
- Writes web and consumer newsletter content for a variety of major food brands
- Performs media tours and live appearances for nationally recognized brands, events and causes. Many of these events are televised or on radio
- Regularly featured in live and/or taped demonstrations for major food brands
- Performs voiceovers for national brands and networks
- Develops, writes and manages culinary school courses and participates regularly in consumer education and outreach
- Performs reviews of products and services
- Hosts a variety of corporate and fundraising events, oftentimes serving as the master of ceremonies