Eureka moments spring from inspiring deeds. Here is a short list of Amy’s charitable work.
- Sales of Amy’s cookbook, Amy’s Table: Food for Family and Friends, benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Serves as keynote speaker for Lunch on the Land, a fundraiser benefitting Findlay Market, Cincinnati
- A supporter and participant in Taste of NFL, a national effort dedicated to stopping hunger and supporting U.S. food banks
- A supporter and participant in Zoofari, an annual fundraiser for The Cincinnati Zoo
- Has served as keynote speaker for Ohio Girl Scouts of America
- Has served as speaker for the Northern Kentucky Gifted and Talented Education Programs